Summertime, summertime, sum sum summertime
It’s time to take a little break for the summer. Don’t worry, though, I’ll be back in September with more cool stuff (well, cool to me anyway) and probably some more ravings and definitely some more literature. In the meantime take a look at this summary of what we’ve talked about this season.
Be seeing you.
- Load averages
- Random vs. urandom
- Editing multiple documents in vim with buffers and windows
- Displaying formatted strings with printf
- Passing arguments through the pipe with xargs
- Quirky cal
- Complex passwords in Active Directory
- Disks: MBR vs. GPT; basic vs. dynamic
- Assigning multiple variables in PowerShell
- Regular expressions
- Free eBooks
- Old Tales
- An untitled poem by Heinrich Heine